The Afton Planning Commission held its reglar meeting on Feb. 1, where it discussed some of its goals for the coming year.
Some of the goals that it discussed included:
- Complete the comprehensive plan
- Complete recodification of city code of ordinances
- Assemble current architectural guidelines and design standards for the VHS District for review
- Provide training opportunities
- Better communication with the Afton City Council
- Consider green initiatives in planning process and low impact design
The city council will also be appointing two new commissioners at its February meeting.